Friday, October 16, 2009

it's not a run-on sentence if you punctuate correctly

...
Man, I had such plans for today: I was going to empty these other plastic drawer units...


plastic drawer units

...and then dig a path from here to the closet for the purpose of unpacking the books....


from here to the closet

...but first I had to vacuum the corner where the plastic drawer units would go, which led to changing the vacuum bag, which led to clearing the vacuum brush of this disgusting pile of hair and gross...


disgusting pile of hair and gross

...which led to swearing a whole lot for 25 minutes while trying to put the whole effing thing back together again...


the evil beast, slain and almost reassembled

... which was successful, yet left me no time to actually unpack things, but did result in moving the plastic drawer units to a temporary home, which will allow me to move things around in here once again, which will hopefully enable me to dig my way to the closet before Tuesday.


tiny dog and plastic drawer temporary home
 

1 comment:

Bryan said...

Awwwww wook at wittle Mosey Wosey!!!!