Saturday, October 24, 2009

mystery video camera

...
Ok, I can see how you might think today's box is a cop-out. I mean, "vid cam" is written pretty clearly on the outside. But let me assure you, I've carted this taped-up video camera to at least four homes. I've had it so long that I don't even know if it runs tape or digital media.


what kind of video camera?

In keeping with the mission statement, I'm handing it over to PKD, as soon as he shows up to get me, so he can organize, discard, repurpose, or set aflame its contents.

Maybe he'll choose "set aflame?"

* * *

Update:

PKD said it runs, shockingly, Hi8 video tape. Ha! I seem to remember, now, that maybe it is broken. Like it eats tapes. Like I think I got it from The Parents after they deemed it worthless. PKD said, "I wonder what kind of magic I can create with this?" and then tossed it in the backseat.

I hope that's not where he plans to test it out... or set it on fire.
 

No comments: