Monday, May 17, 2010

a box of busy

...
Although I have been aware of just how busy I've been, I'm a little surprised (chagrined, really) to discover that it's been more than two months since my last post. However, I have things to show for my absence; namely, this:

a box of blunderbusst

Yes, the BLUNDERBUSST album will this knife is finally finished, released, and ready for your enjoyment. 

You can listen or download for free and also order yourself one of the physical copies so lovingly reproduced by our friend J3SS at CherryBear Records.

In the process of creating and releasing this tiny masterpiece (ahem), I made several box-related messes throughout my house. Next on this list is to clean some of that up. I suspect there will be a massive giveaway of old craft supplies when that is complete...
 

1 comment:

J said...

purchased a copy, now need to find some time to listen! Thanks.